Historic Jordan Springs now serves as the corporate offices of County Court Reporters, Inc., Court Reporting Consultants, Advanced LEGAL Technologies, LLC., Veteran Reporters, Inc., and Historic Jordan Springs Event & Cultural Centre. The facility is used as a technology and training centre, complete with video conferencing. Historic Jordan Springs, steeped in history and conveniently located just 60 miles west of Washington, DC, is nestled among the rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in the Shenandoah Valley. It is a convenient location where you can not only feed your mind, but feed your soul.
Exhibit Scanning Training
- Scanning equipment setup and management.
- Convert exhibit files into searchable format.
- DIGITAL exhibit files with every transcript on CD-ROM.
- Send exhibit files via totally secure channel anywhere in the world.
Digital Audio and Video Recording Training
Specialized Software Training
- Advanced Legal Manager setup and training.
- Visionary Spectrum setup and training.
- SoniClear® setup and training.
Videoconferencing setup and training
- Polycom® ViewStation™ videoconferencing unit setup either over IP.
- How to register multiple sites when you have a video conference in multiple locations.
- Web administration and control interface.
Court Reporting Consultants provides both on-site and off-site technology training for your needs. Please contact us at 1.800.260.0790 for detail.